+44 (0) 1384 480197
...distributors and assemblers of Industrial, Hydraulic & Process Transfer Hose
The ContiTech Trix hose allows the transport of inhaled air from the taking pipe to the compressed-air hose appliance. The hose lining is produced with a non-porous and smooth EPDM-Lining therefore making it free from any dangerous products for inhaled air. In addition to this the cover of the Trix Air Breathing Hose has a powerful release agent to prevent other materials from bonding to surfaces. It’s fat-free and free from any product harmful to lacquer.
A Full list of key features can be found below.
· Black, non-porous and smooth EPDM-lining
· Reinforcement: synthetic fibres
· Black, smooth EPDM-cover, resistant to ozone, weather, UV and abrasion
· Working pressure up to 10 bar / 145 psi
· Temperature range from –30°C up to +100°C (short term up to +120°C)
· Release agent- and fat-free, free from any product harmful to lacquer
· Electrically conductive, 103 Ω < R < 108 Ω
· According to DIN EN 14593 / DIN EN 14594
For more information or to request a sample please contact the office on;
Tel: 01384 480197
We look forward to helping you with any future enquires or requirements.
The TRIX Breathing air hose fulfills all requirements of DIN/EN 14593/14594 Electrically conductive. The hose allows the...